Wednesday, August 25, 2010
- Name: Foss Harbor Marina, Tacoma
- Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
Foss Harbor Marina is located at 821 Dock Street on the historic Thea Foss Waterway in the Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. Part of a Superfund clean-up site, Foss Harbor Marina has received a five-star rating from EnviroStars for demonstrating leadership on preventing and recycling waste. We're doing our part to maintain a clean, environmentally-friendly marina for generations to come. At Foss Harbor Marina, we have 402 slips available for boats and boat houses ranging in size from 26 feet to 96 feet. We offer both covered and standard moorage berths. All boat slips come with 30- or 50-amp shore power, water, and access to set-up phone and cable service. If you have any storage needs, we also have 96 garage-sized upland storage lockers that are available for rent.
- Marina Day Bash was a Blast!
- Marina Day's Buccaneer Bash - June 12th
- Boat Auction - June 4th @ 11:30am
- Hurry and Vote for Foss Harbor Marina in King 5's ...
- Become a Foss Harbor Facebook Fan
- Sign-up for a night of fun aboard the Ferry, Point...
- Volunteers Needed for the Schooner Rendezvous - Ap...
- Paul Henning Memorial Bench
- Schooner Rendezvous - April 24 & 25th, 10am - 6pm ...
- This blog has moved