Thanks to all the Tenants and Sponsors who supported the 2010 Marina Day Festivities.
We had the BBQ going and the battle for the booty was a rough one. Multiple crews joined in on Booty Bingo and Marina Trivia. Those who earned the most doubloons were able to bid on the prizes at the end of the day. We had great prize list that included: $25 Red Robin Gift Card, $25 Olive Garden Gift Card, $25 Cabelas Card, $25 Barnes & Nobles Card, Folding Deck Chair, Solar Flashlight, Sailing T-shirts, Swiss Army Knife, Toy Story Fishing Pole, Bubble Wands, Wine Glasses, Photo Album, Parallel Ruler, Storm Proof Lighter, Jolly Roger Flag, and a headlamp.
Our very own professional comedian, Morgan Preston, entertained the motley crew with his humor and wit. The crowd was very impressed with his performance. We hope that Morgan will want to participate in another event in the future.
Citizens for a Healthy Bay also brought their new boat up to D-dock for all to view. In addition, they offered spill kits for the boaters on hand.
Special thanks goes out to Ben Nix who set up and monitored the sound system and to Alan for being the BBQ chef.
Please take a look at our sponsors if you are in need of the following services:
- Zinc & Prop Issues - Dave's Dive Service
- Security Issues - Pierce County Security
- Insurance Needs - Hentschell & Assoc., Wise Insurance
- Pump-Out Needs - Pump-Me-Out
- Petroleum Product Distribution - Associated Petroleum Products
- Museum Adventure or Event Rental - Foss Waterway Seaport
- Report Spills or Volunteer on an Environmental Project - Citizens for a Healthy Bay
- Vessel Maintenance Needs - Commencement Bay Marine Services
- Boat Brokerage - Quinn's Boats